All events will now be listed on the calendar, which sometimes takes a few seconds to load.
Club 21 is slowly starting back up for 2023! Stay tuned for future events!
Club 21 is our all ages social club. We will be offering activities each month for our members.
- Activities are $8 per child/youth/young adult participating, including siblings but not including parents. (With the exception of Pumpkin fest, which will remain a free event)
- Online registration and payment is required to confirm your spot.
- Registration is done through the CanadaHelps ticketing system. You will be issued a ticket but you do not need to bring it with you - we get a list on the back end.
- Get your tickets at least 1 week ahead of the event date to ensure supplies, space, etc. for your child.
- Registration and payment is required. If minimum numbers are not met, the event may be cancelled.
- Activities with limited availability are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Activity costs are subsidized through the fundraising efforts of the DSASC.
- Events are listed on the calendar above, and you can purchase your tickets at the bottom of our Programs page.